Your audience is filled with meaning-making beings navigating a sea of data. How can you be more memorable, more effective, and more transformative as a leader in this time? How can your authenticity and purpose truly guide your audience to action?
Storytelling keynote speaker, story coach and author Jay Golden has dedicated fifteen years to answering these questions.
In his memorable, inspiring and highly interactive keynotes, Jay reveals how shaping your essential insights into retellable stories can make your leadership more effective and your work more purposeful.
Six Steps to Effective Stories: The Why, What and How of Effective Storytelling
For entrepreneurs, innovators, marketers, salespeople, and recruiters
Jay's keynote includes a pre-talk intake to cater the speech to the audience, including current strategic needs, as well as:
- Brain science: An exploration into why stories matter, revealing how brain science informs memorability and effective communications.
- Definitions: The need to get clear on terms: What are stories? Where do they have impact? Jay shares definitions in order to draw a circle around retellability.
- Skill-building: Jay provides his own unforgettable framework that will help the audience to forever see stories differently, and enable them to shape their own.
- Entertainment: Jay weaves inspiring stories throughout the presentation, referencing CEOs and Innovators who have built their stories
- Interactivity: Engage the audience to shape their own stories and share with one another
- Takeaways: Spark the audience to create a collection of insights, lessons, and metaphors
Past, Presence and Possibility: Using Story to Create a New Future
For entrepreneurs and executives looking to connect across new world channels
- Reveal the Pattern of an Idea, and how to build momentum in your presentation
- Share the science behind memorable and effective pitches and presentations using story
- Help audience build a collection of stories for their messages, insights and impacts
- Discuss the role of data in a memorable presentation or pitch
- Engage the audience to share key moments of leadership transformation and build on group experience
- Deliver the Journey Curve framework to help audience draw and apply insights to guide audiences
- Include the Retellable book to help attendees develop leadership stories going forward